Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is Choking On Phlem Normal

Lady Oscar

soon on a special blog dedicated to the cartoon all the kids of the '80s have seen. After you have reviewed as many as 40 episodes I found lots of talking points that make this cartoon a gold mine in terms of historical, anthropological, pedagogical and educational. And why not? Even a little itchy.
For the topics covered and the context in which it is inserted, Lady Oscar is a manga done and done more for adults and children. I was a kid I've seen almost every episode. Now reviewing all eyes and ears adult I find it really a masterpiece.
I'm considering whether to dedicate a post about each episode or if you make a summa . I need your suggestions on how to proceed, so I welcome suggestions and advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment